Monday, November 1, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Pickpocket

Pickpocket


I smiled when I realized it was a guy’s chest and I planned on putting on my best flirt face and charm the hell out of him. My eyes trailed up his chest and to his neck before settling on his face. All the blood drained from my face as I took in the same chiseled features, same breathtaking smile from the coffee shop. Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. Fuck.

“Oh shit,” I whispered.

“Oh shit is about right,” he said. He took a few steps forward, pressing me against the brick wall and trapping me. “I think you have something of mine.”

* * *

MandyLeigh87 has generously submitted the rest of this oneshot to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about MandyLeigh87 and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment