Monday, November 1, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Dirty Little Secrets Oneshot

Dirty Little Secrets One-shot

I rested my forearms on either side of her and groaned quietly as my body slid up hers, her soft belly grazing along mine until every inch of us was firmly pressed together. I took a moment to look down into her deep eyes, endless and slightly wild as she panted her sweet breath into my mouth. I smiled at her then, moving one strand of hair that was stuck to her damp forehead. “And here I thought you looked stunning in the moonlight.” I let out a low whistle, trying to mask the shakiness of my voice. The sun was setting leisurely, the last few rays casting shadows across her face and I swear to Christ, I had never seen anything more beautiful in my entire life.

* * *

Brits23 and LazyKate have generously submitted the rest of this oneshot to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about Brits23 and Lazykate and their fanfiction by clicking here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment