Thursday, October 21, 2010

Compilation Teaser: The Write Stuff Outtake

Teaser - The Write Stuff Outtake

by IrishTwiFicster



“Oh, Edward.” Her voice caught and her hand gripped my face forcing my eyes back to hers. “I knew that already, but thank you for thinking it too.” She pulled me back into a searing kiss before pulling back again and giggling at me.


Now it was my turn to question her. “What?”


“You were blushing and so shy. That’s usually my forte. It’s nice to see it from a different perspective for once.”


“See what you’ve done to me? I blame you entirely. I’ve turned from an aggressive, emotionally stunted recluse, into a blushing, shy fool in love.”


“Oh dear . . .” She looked up at me from beneath long dark lashes, as she chewed on her bottom lip. “If it’s my fault then I should be punished. Right?”


* * *

IrishTwiFicster has generously submitted the rest of this amazing outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about IrishTwiFicster and her fanfiction by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment