Thursday, October 21, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Creating My Own Destiny Outtake

Creating My Own Destiny Outtake Teaser

“Hi Jackie, I’m here to see that Jane Doe that came in here. Her birth mother is deceased.”

“Oh. Well, I see him a lot through social services. A lot of kids from bad situations come here quite frequently. Anyways, I have to go check in. See you in a bit.” Liam said as he headed towards the lobby. I continued my way to NICU nurse station.

“Not too long ago, a few days ago, there was an infant brought in and sent to the NICU. Her birth mother had passed away in a car accident. When the police discovered her will, we found out that this woman was Carlisle’s birth mother. Right now, Carlisle is the sole guardian of the baby girl. She’s here right now and-”

* * *

writergirl85 has generously submitted the rest of this amazing outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about writergirl85 and her fanfiction by clicking here.

1 comment: