Sunday, October 24, 2010

Compilation Teaser: To Bella Swan on Her 30th Birthday

To Bella Swan on Her 30th Birthday

by Holly1980



Edward followed me into the kitchen where he helped me fill six shot glasses of tequila.


"You do this every year?" he asked.


I nodded and smiled. "Every year. It’s the way we start our end."


"Start an end?" he questioned. "That makes no sense."


I laughed. "Maybe not, but for us it does. Besides, it’s the last shot until next summer."


Edward leaned over, pushing the hair that had fallen over my shoulders back. He placed his soft lips against my ear and breathed heavily.


"I hope we aren’t about to start our own end."


I looked up at him and kissed him gently on the lips. "You’re stuck with me Cullen. Crazy ass friends, silly traditions and all."


He smiled against my lips and pulled my body closer to his. "I’ll take every bit of you that you let me have. I love you, Bella Swan."


I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck. "I love you too, Edward Cullen."


"You two done in there?" Emmett asked. "I wasn’t lying when I said I was hungry."


"Hold your horses. We’re coming," I said, grabbing three of the shot glasses. Edward carried the other three.


We passed them out amongst our friends, standing in a circle in the middle of my living room.


"What are we toasting to?" Jasper asked.


"How about to Bella Swan, on her thirtieth birthday," Edward said to the group.


* * *

Holly1980 has generously submitted the rest of this amazing oneshot to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about Holly1980 and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment