Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Solar Eclipse Outtake

Solar Eclipse: Outtake Teaser

by preciousfairymom80


There was pain, unbelievable pain everywhere. I heard voices around me. “You’re to watch over him. He is special.” A man said. “The charm is keeping him from healing as rapidly as others but we must keep it on him for now.”

“For how long?” a woman asked.

“We will have to see.” He said. Another man’s voice was muffled. I was only able to make out that he couldn’t leave me.

“You did right.” the first man said. Everything went black as the pain grew.

I felt like ass. Every muscle in my body ached like I had run for days. Muscles that I didn’t even know I had burned with mad protest. But my head was the worst. Something that hurt this bad had to be bleeding. As I reached up to confirm my suspicions a gentle hand stopped mine. I awoke to unfamiliar surroundings. Not only did I not know where I was but I couldn’t think of who I was. “Ahhh, your awake now?” I recognized the woman’s voice. I started to sit up. “Easy there tiger.” Her comforting voice cooed me. Beside me sat a beautiful girl, no woman. She had long raven colored hair, dark cat like eyes, eyes that could see into someone’s soul. She held herself as if she was someone important. But still her eyes held a mischievous spark to them. “Where am I?” I asked trying not to panic.


* * *

Preciousfairymom80 has generously submitted the rest of this amazing outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about Preciousfairymom80 and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment