Sunday, October 31, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Awaiting the Arrival

Awaiting the Arrival
by: Sneaky Snarky Subs



I couldn't help the smile that was plastered onto my face as I came into the room where Makenna was sitting. In twenty-four hours I would have what Bal has. I would have everything I could ever want. As the door swung shut behind me with a loud thunk, Makenna jumped up from the couch where she was sitting and reading a book. Her eyes met mine and she dropped to her knees, legs spread with her arms behind her back. Her head was bowed now and I felt a twinge of pride for her. She certainly has come a long way. I walked over to her and touched the top of her head lightly.


“Stand.” I commanded her lightly.


I stood back and she rose to her feet immediately with her head still bowed.


“I have something that I need done,” I began while circling her, “Something that is more important to me than almost anything else. Do you know what that something is?” I asked her, knowing that she more than likely did.


“Master Jasper is getting a new girl tomorrow,” Makenna replied quietly, “Is that the important thing?”


“It is.” I agreed, “And that is where you come in. I want you to be with her and to talk to her when she first arrives. I want you to help her understand that by submitting to her Master, she will in fact be freeing herself. I want you to make her see this situation the way you see it. I want her to learn and to grow as you have and I think that by having you talk to her first it will help her with that process when it comes time.”


I completed my circle around Makenna and noticed how her shoulders sagged slightly, whether in defeat or relief I had no idea.


“Can you do that?” I asked her, tipping her chin up with my finger so that she was looking me in the eyes.


“Yes, Master Jasper.” She said.


“Excellent, I knew you could.” I said with confidence in my tone, stroking her hair once before turning and heading back home.



* * *

Sneaky Snarky Subs has generously submitted the rest of this outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about Sneaky Snarky Subs and their fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment