Thursday, November 4, 2010

Compilation Teaser: The Studio

The Studio
by: NCChris


I stood impatiently outside the ladies’ room; I was alert for any indication that the tracker was here or signs of his red-headed mate. I had felt her attachment to him and, though he seemed to hold her in some regard, she obviously felt the pull of a mate to him. We would have to tread carefully with her. I would make sure to discuss that with my brothers and Carlisle after this mess was cleared up.

With a growl, I spun around, running into the ladies’ without regard for anyone that might be utilizing those facilities. Bella wasn’t inside; I could feel her receding emotional signature as she fled. With a growl, I left the way I had come, muttering an apology. God damn it! How was I going to explain this to Edward?

Alice and Edward were outside the door as I exited.

“She’s going to the ballet studio, Jasper. She ran out a separate exit and will go to her mother’s home first.”

I studied the slip of paper with the address, nodding curtly as we strode as quickly as human decorum would allow. I was sorely tempted to throw Bella over my knee and teach her a lesson. I saw Edward’s lips twitch up in a smile as he caught that particular thought.


* * *

NCChris has generously submitted the rest of this oneshot to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about NCChris and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment