Thursday, November 4, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Elusively Yours Outtake

Elusively Yours Outtake
by: GemmaH


She let out a squeal and I laughed. The laughter became mutual and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her out of the room, up the stairs and into the bedroom. I didn’t flick the light switch before I kicked the door closed behind me. The room was completely dark until our eyes adjusted to the faint glow of the street lamps that crept through the blind.


I put Alice down on my huge bed, knowing that she was going to complain about the lack of light.


“Jasper, it’s so d—”


“Sssh.” I cut her off, ready to thoroughly distract her so that she had no clue about her surroundings. Gently pushing her down I locked my mouth to hers, kissing her hungrily. I felt her fingers fumbling with my buttons again, but this time I let her, safe in the knowledge that the dark would hide the secrets of my past.


* * *
GemmaH has generously submitted the rest of this outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about GemmaH and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment