Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Of Mustangs and Men Outtake

Of Mustangs and Men Outtake
by: MizzezPattinson and Carson1

Bella:

Every dream I ever had as a little girl is fading fast. This is the price I’m paying for not being grateful for everything I had. Is this really all worth the heartache? No. Is a loveless marriage worth being in misery the rest of my life? No. Do I have the balls to take the step in the right direction for happiness? No.


Edward:

Rose and Emmett have been together since high school. They are obnoxiously in love, and while I roll my eyes at them as much as humanly possible, the truth is, I envy what they have. I’m starting to think I’ll never find anyone that will actually give a damn about me.

* * *

MizzezPattinson and Carson1 have generously submitted the rest of this outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about MizzezPattinson and Carson1 and their fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment