Saturday, November 6, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Camels, 9's & Black Lines

Camels, 9's & Black Lines Outtake
by: lulu1709

I glanced over towards the table after a few minutes, and Bella was now shirtless and grinding on some guy. I dropped my face into my hand.


“What? What’s wrong?”


“My best friend is acting like a whore. She’s with some guy, dancing on the table.”


“Oh. That’s Masen, my roommate.”


“Is that supposed to make this any better?”


“Aw she’ll be fine. He’s good, I promise.”


“Oh my God. There went the bra.” Garrett glanced over in their direction, and I popped him on the shoulder. “Dude seriously! That wasn’t an invitation to check out her tits.”


“I do have a cock you know.”


I really wanted to slap the smirk off of his face. “Yeah, and tits are tits. They all look pretty much the same as far as I’m concerned.”


“Not to guys. We appreciate them. They are all worth a look.”


I rolled my eyes. “You are such an ass.”


“No, I’m just being honest…and besides, any drunk girl who can manage to land their bra on the ceiling fan gets brownie points. That was fucking awesome.”



* * *

lulu1709 has generously submitted the rest of this outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about lulu1709 and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment