Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Compilation Teaser: The Brat Pack Outtake

The Brat Pack Outtake
by: pkmarita


The door opens and her scent engulfs the car, filling it with the sweetest smell that could only be described as Heaven. It’s a smell that could make a man full on just the essence alone and if one is deemed worthy enough for passage to the promise land then well, he has reached the one true thing that is good.


I become drunk instantly on it.


She sits down in the passenger seat and turns to me, concern written clearly on her face. “Edward, are you okay?”


I clear my throat a couple of times, nodding to reassure her. “Sorry baby, I must have spaced out.”


“Oh Edward, you don’t have to pick me up. I hate making you wait so long.” She blushes and I reach out to cradle her face, smoothing over her cheek with my thumb.


“I don’t wait long, baby. I love picking you up.” I lean forward into her seat and kiss her.


“Mmm…Juicy Fruit,” she mumbles, licking her lips and it makes me hard again. My thoughts go back to my day dream for a moment and I touch my forehead to hers staring down at her lips.


Fuck you Alice, you better be right on this.


I swallow loudly, trying to get my breathing back to normal and yet she tortures me when she takes the initiative to lick her lips in what can only be described as a sinful manner. I want those lips. I want them on my lips, on my chest and even though I would never in a million years say it out loud in a non-gentlemanly way, I want those lips wrapped around my cock again.


* * *

pkmarita has generously submitted the rest of this outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about pkmarita and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment