Saturday, October 23, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Tiny Miracles

Teaser: Tiny Miracles

By justagirl1238


Thirty one weeks and my world goes into a spiral.


Bella wakes me in the middle of the night.


“Edward…Edward.”


“Hmmmm?”


“Something is wrong,” she says through tears.


I shoot up immediately and look at her with panicked eyes.


“What’s the matter?”


“I…I don’t feel right. Something is wrong….and there is moisture again. It’s not a lot but...”


We grab Bella’s hospital bag, which has had packed since the second month of her pregnancy. She was so excited that she couldn’t wait…however impractical it was to pack so early.


I pull up to the emergency room door and Dr. Cullen is waiting. I had called him from my cell as soon as we hit the freeway.


“Good morning, Bella…just relax. We’ll get you taken care of,” he says as he guides her into a wheelchair and an orderly begins pushing her through the emergency room.


* * *


justagirl1238 has generously submitted the rest of this amazing oneshot to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about justagirl1238 and her fanfiction by clicking here.

1 comment: