Friday, October 29, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Sex Every Day Keeps the Doctor Away

Sex Every Day Keeps the Doctor Away Outtake
by smmiskimen

“Are these instructions, guidelines, requests, or demands Mrs. Masen?” Edward asked as he trailed his nose up from my ankle all the way to the garter belt. I swallowed, trying to decide which to choose.


“Um, demands?” I said but, being unsure of my own answer caused it to sound like a question.


“Are you sure about that?” he purred before gripping the garter with his teeth.


“Uh huh,” I almost moaned out as he slid the garter down my leg with his mouth.


“You don’t sound so sure, Wife,” Edward said as discarded the garter and slowly parted my legs with his hands.


“I’m sure,” I breathed out as his hands ghosted up the inside of my legs and gently skimmed the crease of my hips.


He was good, oh so good, and he knew it. He moved his hands to my sides and lifted himself up above me, bringing his face closer to mine. I thought he was going to kiss me but he turned his face to the side and whispered in my ear in a husky tone.


“Bella, are you sure that these are demands, I need to know what you want me to do, how you want me to make you feel?”


This man was like poison to my system, weakening me beyond all recognition. I tried to form coherent thoughts as he brushed his nose along the vein in my neck.


“Now what was it you wanted me to do here?” he asked as he let out a hot, moist breath on my neck, making me moan in anticipation. My nerves were firing like lightning as I awaited his teeth on my skin.


“B…bite,” I stuttered out, my breath coming in pants.


“Are you sure?” he crooned as he opened his mouth and let his teeth barely graze my skin.


“Ye…yes, bite,” I struggled to speak.


“As you wish my love,” Edward said before biting down on my neck, somewhat forcefully.


I groaned out, my body writhing underneath him, undulating, begging for contact, for pressure, for release.



* * *

smmiskimen has generously submitted the rest of this amazing outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about smmiskimen and her fanfiction by clicking here.

1 comment: