Sunday, October 17, 2010

Compilation Teaser: On the Other Foot

On The Other Foot: Teaser

by: DontRun


I can still remember the day when it all came together for me. I was depressed, completely bummed out, my best friend Jake kissed a girl named Leah at school and I couldn’t find one to kiss me. Even though I was only eight I was wondering if I would ever find a girl to kiss, or to love me. So sitting there watching Cinderella with my twin sister Alice, I saw the light. The answer to life’s problems. The answer to my current bummed out state, I saw the way to be happy like Mom and Dad, like Leah and Jake, like Prince Charming and Cinderella I needed to be in love. Clearly having a wife is what made my Dad and Prince Charming so happy. I knew what I needed now, I needed to find a girl to marry to be happy. The way to do that also was answered in that life changing movie.


Feet.


I needed to find a girl with the perfect foot to make my wife. Prince Charming searched everywhere for the girl who would fit that dainty shoe. For the only girl in the land who’s foot most appealed to him. I knew that too would be my mission.


Thus began my journey to find the perfect foot to be my wife.


* * *


dontrun has generously submitted the rest of this amazing story to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about dontrun and her fanfiction by clicking here.


1 comment: