Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Bend You Over

Bend You Over: An I Wanted It Painted Black Outtake

~*Edward*~


As she was passing the room, I reached out, quickly grabbing her arm and yanking her inside. Before she had a chance to register what was happening, I closed and locked the door, pressing her up against the wall. Her eyes met mine, widening with recognition. My eyes burned into hers, and before she had a chance to ruin the moment with a snarky remark, I crushed my lips to hers, kissing her roughly. Her lips yielded to mine...so soft...and I plunged my tongue into her mouth, enjoying the feel of her warmth and realizing just how much I had missed kissing her.


The feel of her soft, curvy body beneath my hands and her automatic response to my kisses left me with a raging hard-on, and I wanted to be inside her. Pulling my lips from hers, I led her over to the desk at the front of the classroom. Bend over the desk,” I instructed.


“What?” She sounded surprised, but I could smell the scent of her arousal in the air.


Pushing her against the side of the desk, I repeated myself. “Bend. Over.” Easily bending her body over the desk, I lifted her short skirt, hissing when I saw the lacy black thong she was wearing under it. Looking at her creamy skin contrasted against the black lace, seeing her prone before me, my pants grew unbearably tight, and I had to bite back a possessive growl. She was mine. Before I knew what was happening, I'd unzipped my pants, springing myself free from my constraints...


* * *

SaritaDreaming has generously submitted the rest of this outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more like it, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about SaritaDreaming and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment