Friday, October 29, 2010

Compilation Teaser: Love & Secrets Outtake

Love & Secrets Outtake: My New Life

by: Mina Rivera


Carlisle's Point of View


I could only look at his profile, his nose was straight and his jaw was square with a scattering of stubble, as if he hadn't shaved in a couple of days, it was a shade darker than his hair and he had the longest, thickest eyelashes I had ever seen.


I stared at him because his face, so different, so similar, was devastatingly beautiful. This was a face you’d never expect to see, except perhaps on the airbrushed pages of a fashion magazine or painted by an old master as the face of an angel.


Suddenly he looked up and I lost my ability to breathe.


*Mina has posted a second teaser for this outtake to her blog! You can read it here.

* * *
Mina Rivera has generously submitted the rest of this amazing outtake to the Fandom for Preemies Compilation. You can read it and so many more, by donating a minimum of $5 to the March of Dimes during the month of November. For more details on how to donate please click here! You may learn more about Mina Rivera and her fanfiction by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment